The Trio Joubran 3 brothers, 3 ouds and an acclaimed and recognized virtuosity.
Three brothers descending from a family of « Oud » makers and players since four generations… the grand grand-father, the grand-father, the father and now, Samir, Wissam and Adnan have transformed this instrument into a passion, a skill, a life…
Their mastery of « Oud » is singular and so are the harmony and the synchronization that they perform all over the world, before different publics united by the Trio’s authenticity and excellence.
The percussion is performed by the master Youssef Hbeisch who enriches the Trio’s compositions by enchanting rhythms and notes.
Le Trio Joubran, three brothers from Palestine, musicians sought after worldwide, are progressing in their art thanks to a big amount of individual and collective effort and to the deep love and respect of music and public.
We recommend the concert at the paléo festival, with great sound fidelity.
Trio Joubran – Paléo Festival
The Trio composed the music of many films and won many awards. Public and critics have praised the richness of their music.
- Adieu Gary : Best Music Award (Dubai International Film Festival 2009) and Grand prix de la Semaine de la Critique (Cannes 2009)
- The Last Fly, with the actors Marion Cotillard and Guillaume Canet
- Miral, with the actresses Freida Pinto and Hiam Abbas
- The Last Friday : Best Music Award (Dubai International Film Festival 2012)
- Five Broken Cameras : Oscars nominated for Best Documentary, 2012
- The Messenger of God, in collaboration with AR Rahman
- ARTISTIC CREATIVITY AWARD (Arab Though Foundation, Beirut 2013) for their career
- THE ORDER OF MERITE & EXCELLENCE (Palestinian National Authority, Ramallah 2013) for their career
- ZYRIAB AWARD VIRTUOSITY (International Lute Festival – UNESCO, Tetouan 2016)
Discover the Joubran on their official website.